Today, XMReality launches the sixth generation of its XMReality Remote Guidance software, which further strengthens the company’s position within knowledge sharing through augmented reality (AR). The new version has been updated with an entirely new user interface for more efficient usage and speedier connectivity. New features in Generation 6 include phone-to-phone communication, which was not previously possible and is further proof that the software is hardware independent.
Summary of new features in XMReality Remote Guidance Generation 6:
● Entirely new user interface for more efficient usage
● Phone-to-phone communication
● Flexibility to change between guidance mode, viewing mode, overlapping with finger and pointer mode and more
● Addition of team concept to facilitate knowledge sharing and team collaboration
● Simplified license management with self-service for easy tasks
● Standardized protocols and encryption to suit common business policies
● KPI tools so that the customer can track progress and ROI
“We are very proud to present the sixth generation of XMReality Remote Guidance. It features several new functions but also a fantastic user experience,” says Johan Castevall, CEO at XMReality. “Our vision has been to ensure that all users will enjoy and will want to use our product. Our main focus has been to make it even easier to use. Together with new tools for analysis and statistics, we are allowing our customers to become even more efficient.”
“We see great opportunities in the new version of the XMReality Remote Guidance software, which will open up new opportunities for us to improve our internal knowledge transfer as well as with our customers. Digitization and Industry 4.0 is a high priority for us at Bosch Rexroth and we have many ongoing projects to realize it. We are actively working to find new collaborative tools within our service organization and we are always looking to find new ways to provide better service to our customers. The solution from XMReality is a very important piece of that jigsaw,” says Christer Eberger, Sales Service Machinery Applications and Engineering Field Service at Bosch Rexroth.