XMReality AB (publ) is considered Data Controller of your personal data. XMReality AB is a Swedish company, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, with registration number 556722-7284. The registered address is at Teknikringen 10, 583 30 Linköping, Sweden. firstname.lastname@example.org
On XMRealtiy websites we offer you to subscribe to our newsletters, be notified about events, receive occasional news, insights and best practices, receive commercial offerings as well as fill in a contact request as well as register to access educational content. The type of personal data that XMReality processes about you may be:
- Your contact details such as name, address, telephone number and email address
- Your job title, position including preferences and interests in a professional context
- Website traffic information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, language and the address of the referring website and other traffic information such as IP address
- Website visitor behavior such as which links you click and when.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data or to whom you have provided your data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide information about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
Purposes of Processing
Your personal data may be saved and processed by XMReality for the following purposes:
- In order to answer a contact request or to send you educational content, newsletters or invitations for seminars and similar events to you. Accordingly, if you do not provide the requested personal information, XMReality will not be able to respond to a contact request or to send you any newsletters or invitations and information.
- For marketing and market research, as well as basis for XMReality’ market and customer analyses, business and product development, and statistics
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our websites (we continually strive to improve our websites offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
In accordance with XMReality’ assessment, the processing is necessary for the purposes of XMReality’ legitimate interest in answering a contact request, and administering newsletters, information and invitations to you in accordance with your wishes to be contacted or to receive requested information, respectively.
In addition, XMReality’s processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, for market research, for market and customer analysis, business and product development and statistics, is based on a legitimate interest. According to XMReality’ assessment, the processing is necessary for XMReality’ legitimate interest to market its products and services, and to analyze and develop its business and operations.
Retention of Personal Data
In general, XMReality will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose, while also taking into account our need to answer queries or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable law. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us (normally for a period of three calendar years from your last interaction with us). When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Personal data provided in connection with newsletter subscriptions, event registrations or information requests are stored by XMReality until you unsubscribe from the applicable service. However, if you unsubscribe, XMReality will continue to process your personal data to the extent necessary to ensure by technical means that no further posting of newsletters, event invitations, educational information and similar are sent to you. If XMReality does not save your personal data in this respect, XMReality will not be able to ensure that no further newsletters, invitations or information will be sent to you. The continued processing of your personal data is, according to XMReality’ assessment, necessary for the purposes of XMReality’ legitimate interest in preventing sending of newsletters, information and invitations to you in accordance with your expressed desire.
Your Privacy Rights under Applicable Data Protection Laws
To exercise the aforementioned rights in relation to us, or if you have any questions about our sharing practices, your rights under Applicable Data Protection Laws, or wish to have your Personal Data removed, please contact us at the following address: XMReality AB, Teknikringen 10, 583 30 Linköping, Sweden. In order to ensure that you receive a swift response, please state in your letter your full name and, if applicable, your address and user name. Please note that you should sign the request in order to receive information of the processing of your Personal Data, and that you may be asked to verify your identity before any Personal Data is disclosed or information given. You can also contact XMReality at email@example.com for more information about these rights.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- Third party service providers (for example to partners that are administrating webinars or websites on behalf of XMReality);
- Business partners; and
- As needed for legal purposes (for example to authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations).
XMReality may also share your personal data with consultants. When sharing your personal data with third parties we take appropriate technical, organizational and legal measures in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. When required by applicable law, XMReality has established Data Processing Addendums with any third party with which your personal data is shared.
XMReality takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
This policy was last updated on 7 Maj 2018. We may change this policy from time to time and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to interact with us after those changes are in effect, you are agreeing to the revised policy.